VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTIONS & INFORMATION
Want to feel healthier and happier? Studies have shown that volunteering doesn’t just benefit the organization where you volunteer, it also creates enormous satisfaction and enjoyment for the person who is volunteering.
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
CSB’s Programs and Performing in CSB’s full-length ballets are very unique opportunities in a dancer’s life. CSB’s goal is to create a strong sense of community while exposing our dancers and our greater community to the best ballet performances and arts experiences possible. We couldn’t provide this experience without you so, CSB thanks our parent, family, and community of volunteers! Your generous contributions of time and talent really make an impact.
We, at Centennial State Ballet, are excited about a full season of programs, outreach, and fundraising opportunities for our dancers and our community. See if one our TEAMs fits your goals and interests and click the SignUpGenius to Volunteer today.
For more information about volunteer roles and time commitments, please refer to the links below.
- Print Media Distribution TEAM
- Graphic Design TEAM
- Sponsor Support TEAM
- Advertising Support TEAM
- Boutique TEAM Sales (at Event): Concessions, Flower Sales, Boutique Items, DVD Sales
- Boutique TEAM Inventory (not at Event): Pre/Post Show
- Front of House TEAM (at Event): Volunteer Check In/Floater, Ticket Sales, Ushers, Head Ushers
- Backstage TEAM (at Event): Check In/Out Volunteers, Onstage Runners, Backstage General Runners/Floaters, Prop/Stage Hands, Dressers (Dressing Rooms Support)
- Load In/Out TEAM (at Event and not at Event)
- Wardrobe TEAM (at Event and not at Event): Sewing Volunteers/Alterations, Sewing Volunteers Backstage
Questions? Email us!